There are so many things to do in London in the summertime. At Jaunt, you can propose any idea you like for a date or outing. This week in London, Jussy6 asked if any men would like to join her in a trip to an outdoor cinema, and Henry put up a Jaunt to search for a female rock climbing companion. For our launch period, posting a Jaunt and responding to other people’s Jaunts is completely free.
Jaunt can be used UK-wide, but our launch focus is in London, (sorry, rest of the country! We’ll pay you more attention soon, we promise). As happens every summer, there’s way too much to choose from, so here are five ideas to get you jaunting.
- It’s Wimbledon season. As we suggested earlier in the week, you might want to see matches in the flesh. But if not, you could at least watch them on the big screen at St James’s Market.
- On Sunday, legendary DJ Jazzi B is headlining an awesome music lineup at the free Portobello Festival.
- Why not invite someone to join you on London’s 225 metre ziplines, and then recover over a bottle of wine?
- Watch England play Sweden on Saturday (and definitely not lose on penalties) on a big screen.
- And of course, we have to mention Pride, which has become one of London’s must-see annual features.
Whichever you choose, creating a Jaunt only takes a couple of minutes, and it’s free. So give it a try at jaunt.singles.
If you have an event or venue in the UK, and would like us to promote it to jaunters, please drop us a line.