So you live in the world’s greatest city, it’s summer, and there’s loads to do. Now you just need to find someone who shares your tastes and interests.
That’s where Jaunt comes in. Here’s a selection of things happening this weekend: if one takes your fancy, just click the “Jaunt this!” button to get started. Posting your first couple of jaunts is completely free.
- If you like music (and don’t mind crowds) the Lambeth country show in Brockwell Park is amazing, huge, and free
- On Saturday, Wembley Park hosts the International Busking Day
- Also on Saturday, if you have the stamina, you could join a walking tour of every street in Soho
- If you’re a jazz fan, head to one of London’s best venues, The Hideaway, for Sunday lunch with King Groovy and the Hornstars
- Or if that all seems a bit too much, try something simple